[78-L] Lord request

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 16 10:54:06 PDT 2010

The Lord works in mysterious ways, and lately not at all on my computer (which
is headin' for the last round-up). Can someone check WALTER BISHOP JR. and see
if there's a listing for a session which includes "Summertime", "Falling in
Love with Love", "Love for sale", "Things ain't What They Used to Be", "Easy to
Love" and 3 others I haven't identified? I have an unlabelled lacquer here, and
the trio sound is the same as on another disc which IS identified as by Bishop.

Thanks