[78-L] Lord request

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 16 14:41:22 PDT 2010

Thanks..I don't know whether what I have is an edited sample version (only 8
tracks) or a work in progress, since I hear clinkers. Do you also have a
separate session for these titles? 3 are on that Cotillion disc, I notice.

Five Spot Blues
Bishop Meets Abbe J.
Dottie's Theme
What More Could I Ask of Love
Getting Off the Ground
Our Romance is Over
Shelley Digs Lorin

(I see a high price for a Bishop disc on that eBay link..these turned up in a
batch of publisher demo discs I was about to ship somewhere, but perhaps I'd
better hold onto these.)

dl