[78-L] Pee Wee Marquette

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sat Mar 13 08:26:34 PST 2010

Don't forget Frankie "Half-Pint" Jaxon, who _was_ a performer! Not only
a black midget, but a transvestite, as well, if the stories about him
I've heard are true. But he rose above all that (har) and was popular
anyhow. I've always liked his performances with the exception of that
three year run of Deccas he made which toned him down to obscurity. I
would have loved to hear him live with Tampa Red and the jug band  in
the late 20s.
Mal

*******