[78-L] Pee Wee Marquette

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Mar 13 09:26:07 PST 2010

Malcolm Rockwell wrote:
> Don't forget Frankie "Half-Pint" Jaxon, who _was_ a performer! Not only
> a black midget, but a transvestite, as well, if the stories about him
> I've heard are true. But he rose above all that (har) and was popular
> anyhow. I've always liked his performances with the exception of that
> three year run of Deccas he made which toned him down to obscurity. I
> would have loved to hear him live with Tampa Red and the jug band  in
> the late 20s.
> Mal
Not everyone is an extrovert or an exhibitionist. They just want to lead
a normal life and any eccentricities they may have they carry out behind
closed doors!

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4941 (20100313) __________

http://www.eset.com