[78-L] Album Images Needed (2.1) Decca w. titles

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 12 16:48:58 PST 2010

Michael Biel wrote:

>> Before I forget. Does anyone have a copy of a 1937 un-numbered 3-disc
>> Brunswick set "Twenty Minutes with Kostelanetz" ? The review of it says
>> it comes in a handsome red album. The discs are 7873-75.
>  Wanna dispose of one of 'em?

Let me find the second copy..the one I pulled off the shelf is missing a disc.

>>  But a classy looking red velvety album. dl
>
> Gramophone Shop Varieties used a black velvet cover for their Alec
> Templeton album.  I figured it was because he couldn't see it but could
> feel it.

There are 2 Templeton albums on GSV and neither has a black velvet cover. One
has rust, the other MAY be blue but is so faded it looks grey (it's dark blue
on the back).

> Does it have a printed label like Don C mentions?

Are we talking about Kostelanetz again? Standard Brunswick labels, gold print
on red velvet for the cover.