[78-L] Album Images Needed (2.1) Decca w. titles

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Mar 12 16:39:50 PST 2010

David Lennick wrote:
> Two copies!
>
> And I don't remember buying either of them.

 Wanna dispose of one of 'em?

> I think these things really do breed in captivity..or the cockroaches sneak
> them in at night.
So they shouldn't be too expensive.

Don Chichester wrote:

> I have it.  No picture, just a red album with printed label.
>
> Don
>

>  But a classy looking red velvety album.

Gramophone Shop Varieties used a black velvet cover for their Alec
Templeton album.  I figured it was because he couldn't see it but could
feel it.

Does it have a printed label like Don C mentions?

> By the way, has anyone besides me ever seen C-18, the Larry Adler album, with
> the Esquire article by Carleton Smith as the inside front and back liners? That
> seems to have disappeared fairly quickly, although the discs in my set are all
> laminated.  dl

I think I have it but will have to check.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com