[78-L] Attorney General? was The most commonly found 78s, was Re: 1st Family

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 7 19:57:44 PST 2010

A similar notice (not the same wording, I think) appears on some versions of
Lili Marlene..had to do with the song being German but claimed as war booty by
the Allies.

Too Fat Polka..not that often for me. Rosetta Howard's "Ebony Rhapsody"/"When I
Been Drinking" used to turn up everywhere in Toronto in the 60s.

dl