[78-L] "Bake That Chicken Pie"

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Sat Mar 6 09:58:23 PST 2010

I don't mean to be picky, but for the sake of Historical correctness, when it was done originally by the "half ton duo" of Collins & Harlan the name of the song was Bake DAT Chicken Pie. I am assuming by the time it got to Uncle Dave, maybe they took out the DAT and inserted the politically correct That ?