[78-L] Shirley Temple...

Ted Kneebone tkneebone1 at abe.midco.net
Fri Mar 5 13:48:45 PST 2010

Speaking of Shirley Temple, I have an LP of songs from her movies.

20th Century Fox TCM 3102

I bought this for my daughter, Nancy.  When she was a toddler, Saturday
morning TV was "Shirley Temple Time."  She loved those movies.  One day we
were talking about Shirley.
    "She is all grown up now."
    "You mean she isn't little anymore?"
    "No, she is older than I am."
Nancy burst into tears!  She had trouble imagining Shirley Temple as an
adult.
Maybe I should dub this for her 8 year old son. I don't think the 13 year
old would be interested.

Ted Kneebone. 1528 S. Grant St., Aberdeen, SD 57401. Phone: 605-226-3344.
Old Time Radio: http://abe.midco.net/tkneebone3