[78-L] Shirley Temple

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 5 20:34:41 PST 2010

By the way, the 20th Century-Fox double album wasn't complete, and some songs
were edited (and some weren't on it..forget which ones at the moment). The
manager of my local video store must have wondered why this seemingly normal
kinda guy was renting every Shirley Temple video on $2 Tuesday for 3 or 4 weeks.

dl