[78-L] KKK records

Bertrand CHAUMELLE chaumelle at orange.fr
Sun Feb 28 13:11:50 PST 2010

Sorry, but I don't own a copy of 'Mein Kampf", I've never read it.
However, I know it's an evil book. Can you explain that ?

I don't want to buy any KKK 78 either. But I know they're bad. Prof.
Biehl said that he never listened to the songs, but he 'thinks' that
they are less offensive than some 45s from the 'sixties. How come ?

If you want to give children a lesson in history, burn those KKK
records in front of them.

That's my opinion, and if you think I'm 'doomed to repeat the past',
you have the right to think so.

BC