[78-L] 78-L posts--WAS: Washing records

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Feb 15 15:14:59 PST 2010

I'll admit that I may on occasion get carried away with posting...?!
However, there are two things involved here...?!

First, I most likely suffer from Asperger's Syndrome...a variety of autism.
This leads to obsessive-compulsive behaviour (like my acquiring about
57,000 78's...and then creating discographic databases concerning
them...?!).
As a result, I can very often answer questions posted to the list, and/or
improve upon. somrtimes correct, other list posts...?!

Based on my guess that there exist around 3 million different 78's in
total, I own c. 2% of the extant quantity (my "incomplete" can partially
be explained by the fact that I don't actively collect classical 78's...?!).

My biggest error is in answering posted questions which were already
answered; I don't read a full day's posts to see whether questions have
been answered...before I start posting my own replies!

Steven C. Barr