[78-L] 78-L posts--WAS: Washing records

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Feb 15 15:24:37 PST 2010

Steven C. Barr wrote:

> Based on my guess that there exist around 3 million different 78's in
> total, I own c. 2% of the extant quantity (my "incomplete" can partially
> be explained by the fact that I don't actively collect classical 78's...?!).

> Steven C. Barr

How many more 78s do you think you could practically acquire with a view
to extracting information therefrom? In other words, when does your
accumulation become your master rather than your slave? There must come
a point when the number of 78s you have becomes intimidating and starts
to overwhelm and envelop you.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4869 (20100215) __________

http://www.eset.com