[78-L] Books and Prices

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Thu Feb 4 14:56:41 PST 2010

That Goodman book is a strange example. I think there must be a lot of people who just don't understand that you can buy books online from places other than Amazon. Since Amazon doesn't carry this book themselves, people assume it's out of print and rare. If only there was a big market for this, you could buy them from Fred Cohen and turn around and be the cheapest seller on Amazon and still make a huge profit. Someone should tell Mr. Cohen!