[78-L] Harry the Hipster, was Dale Evans and that's a good trick

Eric Goldberg ericgoldie2 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 09:58:32 PST 2010

I hope that you do the Harry the Hipster CDs. I remember a Xmas album that was not very good. I bought it and returned it and now I regret it. Will that be included on your compilation?

A few years back I tried to buy the reissue of the Musicrafts on CD and it was unavailable everywhere. I got a dub of it from a very kind fellow 78-L member, namely you! So if you do this project let us know so I can buy a copy before it becomes OP.

Hipsterically yours,

Eric Goldberg

I'm pushing to do Hairy the Hipster. Any support out there? There's enough for
two full CDs..all the MacGregors plus V-Discs (the Jubilee tracks have been
issued on Hep) for one disc, and the Musicrafts, Diamonds and the odd Hip Fairy
Tales (Aladdin and one other label, I think Intro) for the second.