[78-L] Harry the Hipster, was Dale Evans and that's a good trick

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 3 10:04:09 PST 2010

Okay, people..send your petitions to HEP. I have enough 40s-50s material for
two CDs and that Christmas album is pretty lousy, but it's still what was left
of Harry in the latter days..I don't know if that one would be worth licensing
or who owns it at the moment (I understand that it was produced by Bernie
Brightman but Larry Kiner issued it, if I'm reading some info correctly).

dl