[78-L] 1948 French Decca label 78 - Edith Piaf

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 2 08:04:54 PST 2010

I have one of those Hazel Scotts on Canadian Decca (Fr). No pictures on the
labels. There's a surprising amount of French material that was never sold
outside of Quebec..Pathes were master pressed in Canada for years, distributed
by Les Editions Archambault (large Montreal record store). I found a lot of
this stuff in Walter de Mohrenschildt's estate in 2000.

dl