[78-L] Columbia classics [FWD]

Mike Harkin harkinmike at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 23:37:53 PST 2010

Some years ago I did a 'body count' US vs UK Columbias amongst the first
200 or so classical album sets.  Very low, something like 5%.  Recall only a couple of Damrosch's and the "Karma" off the top of ny head.  Will redo it to refresh my memory.  BTW, the "Karma" doesn't sound too bad in the
Pristine reissue

Mike in Plovdiv