[78-L] Goodman, Henderson, and Lippman (was: Artie Shaw)

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Jan 26 07:30:47 PST 2010

You don't happen to remember the form of those discs, do you?  As I
mentioned, the three discs I have seen from December 1 and 8, 1934 are
12-inch lacquers with yellow National Recording Studio labels that
indicate they were recorded for Joe Lippman.  I believe that later
recordings of the program were more complete and are probably from other
types of sources.  I don't have access to my disc right now so I don't
remember the titles, but if it has not yet been reissued, I am more than
willing to allow it for the appropriate project.  Do any of the reissues
include four selections from December 8?

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com