[78-L] Olde-timmers

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 25 10:54:05 PST 2010

I bought a few hundred discs during the final week of Rare Records in Glendale,
CA and had to arrange for them to be shipped to Toronto. At that time I was
regularly producing reissues for Intersound so I called them and they agreed to
pick up the tab (and charge it against my next royalties). A couple of discs
were unfortunately placed on top of one pile and were broken in transit, and
the jerk doing the packing thought that all the 16-inch empty sleeves I'd
bought (25 cents apiece) were packing material, but by and large the stuff got
to me safely.

dl