[78-L] Advent of Electrical Recording: Bubble Books

Geoffrey Wheeler dialjazz at verizon.net
Mon Jan 25 07:15:32 PST 2010

Regarding early record albums, children’s book albums would certainly
qualify. I have the Happy-Go-Lucky Bubble Book—No. 8. The book itself
is in “good” condition and the three records in E to E+ condition. The
Bubble Book series began in 1914; this one is from 1919. See Bubble
Book Discography on the Internet for particulars. No. 8 comes up every
so often in auction lists. No, I am not a collector of children’s
record albums but did want an example.
Geoffrey Wheeler