[78-L] Louis Armstrong

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 18:45:40 PST 2010

I can think of at least one performance that really upsets me. "What a
Wonderful World" is an embarrassment that stayed buried until "Good Morning,
Vietnam" dug it out of mothballs. Music teachers have actually used this
recording to teach the subject of Armstrong; many of them never heard of the
Hot Five.

Jeff Sultanof