[78-L] new shipping charge policy with uKnow who

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sun Jan 17 18:13:58 PST 2010

After having heard eBay was not allowing shipping charges to be
delineated anymore I bought 3 items today (one of which was an "X" label
45 with 4 Dixieland Jug Blowers sides on it. Zow!). The postage seemed
steep - an additive amount for each item - but I thought "Wot the hell"
and paid it.
I just now got an unasked for refund on the postage difference from the
dealer and am very pleased to find at least one truly honorable person
already.
It'd be nice if this became a trend, but, being realistic, I'm not
holding my breath.
But this is very heartening.
Mal