[78-L] One's taste in music is similar to taste in tooth paste. You can't argue about it.

eugene hayhoe jazzme48912 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 05:32:23 PST 2010

While I think it is always good to let people know about music that may not be familiar with, IMHO Bill K. has it right with this phrase. Personally, I doubt that I would take personally anything posted on this list by anyone.

By the way, it is assumed by me that everything I and everyone else posts here is IMHO, so doesn't bother me if it is not explicitly stated. .

Gene