[78-L] One's taste in music is similar to taste in tooth paste. You can't argue about it.

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Thu Jan 14 06:33:04 PST 2010

I don't have a problem exchanging opinions. It's when things get personal (e.g. "You don't know what you're talking about!" "What ignorance!" etc.) that I get riled up. There are no definitive answers to opinions, like "the first rock and roll record," "how good was '50s pop," or anything else, except how worthless "Near You" by Francis Craig on Bullet is. That is just a fact.

Cary Ginell