[78-L] Frosty the Snowman

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Jan 9 11:21:40 PST 2010

From: DAVID BURNHAM <burnhamd at rogers.com>
> Well the political propriety police are at it again!
> Nowhere in the song does it say that Frosty was fat!!  db

I have the original sheet music and the original Columbia J series
sleeve.  He was fat.  And other than carving like an ice sculpture, is
there any other way of making a snowman but three ball-shaped parts???
The voice of Frosty on the TV cartoon was one of my favorite comedians,
Jackie Vernon.  He was fat -- he also died young.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com