[78-L] Kate Smith stamp

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Jan 8 09:58:44 PST 2010

Just before Kate's stardom and during the era of Vaughn DeLeath, there
was a popular song in the 20s "She Gave Them All the Ha Ha Ha" about a
lovable "girl about 5'4" who weighs 200 pounds or more", who when the
singer hugged her "met another fellow coming 'round the other side".
Sounds like an interesting threesome!  And there now is a porn category
BBW -- Big Beautiful Women.  So being plump can have its plus sides
(pardon the puns).  So now let's really hear it for Kate and let's help
her get her moon over the mountain.

Mike (really, really sorry) Biel (who is no stringbean, either)
mbiel at mbiel.com