[78-L] Elvis 78

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Jan 3 19:12:43 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Rice" <bobrice at snet.net>

Well, with Mr. Presley being rather dead, his records (in ANY format?!) are
no
longer being issued, at least in "NEW!" form! Note that "Elvis 78's" are
only
of interest to that small group of uber-focused collectors who want a copy
of
EVERY Elvis Presley recording ever made...in EVERY format in which it
existed!! Their quest will run headlong into the project of a typical-21st
century "MONEY collector"...who can, and will, arrange to have a hundred
or so Elvis discs pressed with different artwork! These then become a BRAND
new "collectible...?!"

SCROOM!!

Steven C. Barr