[78-L] Elvis 78

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 3 06:05:36 PST 2010

John Tefteller has a US pressing, Mint Store Stock, in his current
auction with a minimum bid of $800.  He says it was the last
US-pressed Elvis 78.  To see it go to http://www.tefteller.com/ ,
click on December Auction, then go to page 6.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Really-Old-Records?RefID=store