[78-L] Question about insurance

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 3 15:28:57 PST 2010

Speaking of missing items, I don't know if it was on this list or elsewhere
that someone was asking about Dick Gehr (Metolius..CDs, discographies etc). I'm
told that he's alive and has recently been recovering from surgery and unable
to answer messages but will be back home some time this month.

We're in a semi rural area and I occasionally receive mail for the wrong
person, sometimes on the same street and sometimes a similar number but a
street I've never heard of. And sometimes it's the correct address but the
wrong name (there's been only one previous occupant at this house). As well,
sometimes I'll go pick up mail at Lewiston and find a card or letter with the
wrong box #, so the same thing could easily happen with mail intended for me.

dl