[78-L] Question about insurance

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Sun Jan 3 12:15:49 PST 2010

As for lost items, I will never deal with DerWilly because a disc never
arrived
from him and he refused to make good on it.

Wonder if he is still selling - haven't seen any listings in awhile??
I had a similar experience a few years back when a record I won never
arrived.
I kept emailing him to see if he had any information, which he never did -
said it was on the way. A few weeks later he sent me a message that said he
found it - and since I had been hassling him about it (he didn't word it
this way), it must be important to me so if I send him a few extra bucks
he'd send it via Priority Mail (as I had only paid media rate). I responded
that if he had shipped it when he was supposed to, I'dve had it 3 weeks
earlier even with Media. I also suggested that to make me happy, he should
just go ahead and ship it via Priority and cover the cost himself. To his
credit, he did just that!

DL - that record may have been lost way before it even made it to the Post
Office!

Malcolm

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com/
78rpm Auctions - http://www.vmauctions.com/