[78-L] Question about insurance

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 3 11:34:18 PST 2010

Malcolm,

In 12 years of selling records online I've filed three claims with
USPS insurance.  All three were paid in about 10 days with a postal
money order mailed from my local post office.  One claim was for a
lost package, the other two were for records that arrived cracked.

For the past 3 years I have used the insurance provided through
Endicia but have not had to file a claim.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Really-Old-Records?RefID=store