[78-L] STEREO<<<<>>>>PHONIC SOUNDDDDDDD ^

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 08:02:58 PST 2010

Most, if not all of the 'white album', was recorded at Abbey Road Studios.
The Apple facility wasn't open until 1969.

I wonder if that early '1812' was the one on Mercury Living Presence?
(Minneapolis Symphony, Antal Dorati; recorded in mono 4th December 1954 and
released on MG 50054.  Re-recorded for stereo in 1958 and released as SR
90054.)