[78-L] 78 album covers

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Tue Dec 29 11:01:57 PST 2009

All of this sprouting evidence sounds like a great subject for someone to present in an organized form at an ARSC conference. I've already committed to another subject, otherwise, I might take it on. Someone with more access to sizable archives than me should do it, though. I think that some kind of formalized paper on the subject would be something that could be referred to the next time the Steinweiss claim comes up - and since he's 92, it inevitably will, in due time.

Cary Ginell