[78-L] The best holiday music show starts tonight on the web

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 13:23:50 PST 2009

This is the show I told many of you about last year. Philly DJ Robert Drake plays 24 hours (LIVE) of offbeat Holiday Music. He's been doing this for 16 years. These are songs you rarely hear. It streams on your PC (And I actually record as much of it as I can).

I'll provide the link below. Save this email and sign in anytime on THURSDAY (it starts at midnight Wed/Thurs). Trust me on this. It is great!

http://xpn.org/xpn-programs/holidays/night-before

Steve Ramm