[78-L] David Lennick really knows how to pack 78's for shipment!!!!

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Dec 19 08:22:35 PST 2009

From: David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> There's a Vinnie's on Main Street in Buffalo.
> I still find decent stuff there.  dl

Where do you find the indecent stuff?

I used to find a lot of party records in churches.  Really.  There used
to be an annual co-op sale with a large church in each of Wilmette,
Winettka, and Kennelworth, Ill.  They had shuttle buses between all
three and the el.  They had TONS of records in the late 60s and early
70s, and on one day I found about 75 party records -- 50 in one church
alone!

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com