[78-L] Portable recording equipment...

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Dec 17 09:54:56 PST 2009

There is an index:
http://publicationsindex.nationalgeographic.com/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?DB=local&PAGE=First
but finding a given picture is next to impossible. I tried some of the
more common words and phrases having to do with audio or recording or
whatever, etc., with very limited results. "Exploring" came up with 760
listings beginning in 1889 but you'd still have to be specific as to
recording location to find any given article, much less a single or
group of photos.
Seems NG did no article specifically on location recording.
Guess I'll have to buy the CDs to look for myself.
Foo.
Mal

*******

fnarf at comcast.net wrote:

For sixty bucks you can get every issue of Nat Geo -- 120 years worth -- on DVD-ROM (similar to the New Yorker complete edition that came out a few years ago). Every page, every article, every photo, every ad, all completely searchable.

*******