[78-L] The Christmas Songs

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:56:52 PST 2009

I'm sure Neil Diamond sounds like Andy Williams next to the rendition of LTB
on the first A VERY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS CD....it's by Bob Seger and the Silver
Bullet Band.  Those albums are for a good cause (benefitting Special
Olympics) but there's a lot of really wretched combinations of songs and
performers on a number of them ('O holy night' done by....Tracy
Chapman!)....