[78-L] Throw the book at me...

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Mon Dec 7 16:29:41 PST 2009

Don't get me wrong. I'm a book guy through and through. But there comes a time when cost and available shelf space must give way to other formats. I have the Brunynckx (or however damned way you spell it) discography in oompteen three-inch binders on shelves that could probably house aboutg 500 78s. If I could get that in electronic form, it would make it easier for me to enter in data on my computer rather than to have to run into the other room, turn on the light, find the right binder, find a table to prop it on, page over to the right entry, then put the whole thing back and run back to my computer before I forgot the recording date I was researching.

I'd get the Lord discography, but it doesn't cover all the material in Brunynckx (whatever) and still costs a small bloody fortune.

Cary Ginell