[78-L] Throw the book at me...

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Dec 7 16:16:03 PST 2009

Julian wrote to us:

> You have to appreciate that this discography was started about 30 years
> ago, using the technology of the time, perhaps making it unsuitable for
> electronic format.
>
> Ideally, it should be available in both formats, but the printed form
> does have the advantage of being able to browse, part of the pleasures
> of using discographies.
>
>      Julian Vein

I'm with Julian on this one.  Say I have a choice...either to curl up in a
chair with a good book to browse through...or sit at a computer hitting
buttons.   Give me the chair and the book every time.

The other nice aspect to which Julian alludes is the possibility of making
some odd discovery when your eye happens to wander from one part of a page
to another...something that rarely happens when banging around on a
computer.

That said,  I am so backwards that  I have never burned a CD on a computer
and haven't even the slightest clue how to do so.

Taylor