[78-L] Throw the book at me...

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 00:57:47 PST 2009

Cary Ginell wrote:
Don't get me wrong. I'm a book guy through and through. But there comes
a time when cost and available shelf space must give way to other
formats. I have the Brunynckx (or however damned way you spell it)
discography in oompteen three-inch binders on shelves that could
probably house about 500 78s.
I don't have the problem of space--I've got no more room for records or
books! Even if I were to swap my printed discographies for electronic
ones, the shelves they occupy aren't suitable for 78s.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4668 (20091207) __________

http://www.eset.com