[78-L] They are practically Giving away the Vitaphone DVD set!

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Dec 6 23:02:13 PST 2009

Steve Ramm wrote:
> All and others. You are welcome. That was my Birthday code (Hey sign up for email alerts and they ask your birthday) so on Monday you can all wish me a Happy Birthday.  ;-)

 That's why it didn't work for me with the Jolson's since I had signed up with my birthday a month ago.  I'll have to do it with Leah's name, I guess, since she's not signed up.  I guess I'll have to give you guys my code when July comes.

> Seriously glad I could drum up orders. That way I can hope they'll do more. I keep getting private thanks from non-list friends for turning them on to this.
> Steve Ramm

That's why I ordered it as quickly as I could -- and ended up paying $20
more than you guys did today.   Oh, and I found my copy of Broadway
Melody.  It was in the hallway as part of the Best Pictures box set
along with Great Zeigfeld, Gigi, MFL, and Amer in Paris.  It hadn't
gotten its way all the way down the hall to the VHS/DVD room along with
box 2 of Busby Berkeley.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com