[78-L] They are practically Giving away the Vitaphone DVD set!

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 20:08:05 PST 2009

> From: simmonssomer at comcast.net
> To: 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
> Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 23:02:41 -0500
> Subject: Re: [78-L] They are practically Giving away the Vitaphone DVD set!
>

> Had to go through a lot of funny business but finally they told me that it's
> being shipped for the $32 price.
> Couldn't have done it without the PROMO CODE Steve.
> Thanks much.
>
> Al Simmons

All and others. You are welcome. That was my Birthday code (Hey sign up for email alerts and they ask your birthday) so on Monday you can all wish me a Happy Birthday.  ;-)

Seriously glad I could drum up orders. That way I can hope they'll do more. I keep getting private thanks from non-list friends for turning them on to this.

And for you completests, someone pointed out that at least 14 of the shorts have not been legally issued ANYWHERE before including the Laser Discs.

Steve Ramm