[78-L] They are practically Giving away the Vitaphone DVD set!

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 20:19:02 PST 2009

Damn, I ordered it before your e-mail about the discount coupon.

I'm not that upset. I look forward to getting the set. I've seen most of
these shorts at one time or another, and yes, I will be playing these DVDs
quite a bit. I agree that we should send a message to WB that there is an
audience for these films, and there is plenty more from WB, MGM and RKO that
should be out.

Jeff Sultanof