[78-L] Scott Robinson's contrabass sax

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 3 09:52:13 PST 2009

I just found Vince Giordano's name in a book! He's co-credited with creating
the index in Brian Gari's reprint of Eddie Cantor's autobiographies.
Surprisingly he isn't credited with helping with the discography (which is nice
and complete and well laid out, even if it doesn't identify the column
containing the matrix numbers and accidentally calls Melotone "Monument".

dl