[78-L] Jan Peerce on Associated

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 22 07:58:22 PST 2009

Bluebird of Happiness was only on World..he did other material on Associated,
which was also on an Everest LP and previously on some Oberstein labels (some
unissued tracks were in that collection as well, so Obie must have had
legitimate access to Muzak).

I bought the Paul Robinson World disc for 25 cents at an electronics store on
Yonge Street in the sixties. Odd thing..I don't think I've ever run across
another copy. By the way, it's a vertical cut. That opens up another whole area
of playback expertise if you ever find a copy.

dl