[78-L] Jan Peerce on Associated

Jamie Kelly otrjamie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 07:38:54 PST 2009

Thanks for the link.

Was issued then for both as Paul Robinson (thanks for the spelling
correction) and Randolph Joyce? Has to be the best version of Blue Bird I
know of.

All the world 16-inch discs I have or have seen have very little info on the
label mainly program and track number where as associated list the tracks.
Is their a world catalogue available as a re print. Also if anyone nows of
an original disc copy of Blue bird available, I would love to know about it.

Jamie