[78-L] 'On Mobile Bay'

Craig Ventresco craigventresco at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 22:19:21 PST 2009

There was an earlier record, a Columbia A series by Campbell and Burr of the
song "On Mobile Bay"(composed by Earle Jones and Charles N. Daniels)  issued
in 1911 . I forget the serial number, but the Victor iss ue of this (same
artists) is on 16878. anyway, I used to have the Columbia on a Harmony
(enlarged center hole, Columbia client label). . it probably was on
Columbia, Standard, United, Harmony, Aretino, Oxford etc.) That could be
it...It's not electric, but it would explain the Harmony label.