[78-L] Vitaphone fans - read this

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 05:38:56 PST 2009

Ron Hutchinson posted this on his facebook page and I thought worth sharing:

Putting final touches on the playlist for my upcoming guest spot on WDVR-FM's "SONGS FROM THE ATTIC" this Wednesday, November 18th 12PM - 3PM. Will be playing lots of Vitaphone stuff. They are a local NPR station and can be heard at 89.7 or 91.91, or streaming at www.wdvrfm.org

The show is apparently not archived and it's a dumb time for folks who work. Note to others not on East coast of US that this is New York/New Jersey/Penna time.

Steve Ramm