[78-L] Cole Porter's "Around The World In 80 Days"

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Fri Nov 13 05:53:20 PST 2009

Does anyone have a copy of the Living Era CD "Ultimate Cole Porter, vol. 4"?
I desperately need one or two of Larry Laurence's recordings of songs from
"Around The World In 80 Days" for my radio programme, and won't be able to
get a copy from internet dealers in time.
Please contact me off list if you can help me - an mp3 would do.
Or if you happen to own any of the original issues (Real 1195A-B-C-D).
I'd also be grateful for suggestions about other recordings of the musical's
songs. I know Kitty Kallen and Monica Lewis did "Should I Tell You I Love
You", as did Sandy Stewart on one of Ben Bagley's Painted Smiles "Revisited"
Series (together with "Look What I Found").
There has to me more.
Kristjan